Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tag This! Awesome Highlighter

I have tried to move most of my Internet functions over to Firefox from Internet Explorer - but for various reasons have not been totally successful.  It's a little like metric to me - I know it is the right thing to do, but so much easier to use IE!

One of the reasons I really like Firefox are all the add-ons that are available - especially those that make reading online that much easier for students.

In case you are like me in my relationship with Firefox - try this site for a simple way to highlight online text.  When you try it - you get a cute little highlighter and can highlight away.  Click "done" at the top of the page and you get a link that takes others to the page you highlighted or you can email or copy to a clipboard.

Great way to have students use the Internet for research without printing every single page!

Tag it!

No comments: