Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love words!

I guess you could say I practice grammatolatry but this is no false worship - I truly love words.  It doesn't  make me creepy or anything - I mean I am not a labtebricole, I have a life and friends.  I just love the way they sound and how we can use them to impart emotion when they are being read.  And when I come across a new word (or two) it is cause for genuine maffick!!!

So imagine my joy when I discovered the new words above via the Geeks Are Sexy blog!! (I know - great title right?)

I know that some of you are thinking this is real floccinaucinihilipilification but before you judge, check out the blog post with some of these fun words and see how many you can add to your next piece of writing.  Go on, don't be an aboulomaniac - check it out!!

No comments: